1. Laurent and Larry Bourgeois are identical twin brothers from France.
From a Guadeloupean family, they are self-taught dancers. They gained popularity by appearing on the French reality show Incroyable Talent in 2008 and got even bigger because of a performance at the World of Dance San Diego in 2012.
2. You’ve seen them in Beyoncé’s “Run the World” video.
3. “When you watch her in life, dance or practice, in the studio, she does it every time, 100%,” Laurent says of Beyoncé.
Here’s a full interview with Laurent where he explains that he would not touch her butt out of respect for her marriage to Jay-Z.
4. They also do a fair amount of modeling. Everything from Foot Locker…
5. …to Jean-Paul Gaultier.
6. They have also danced with models like Karlie Kloss.
8. They’ll be featured prominently in the upcoming Mrs. Carter Show tour.
9. Les Twins previously performed with Beyoncé at the Revel Presents: Beyoncé show in Atlantic City.
They’ve also performed with Missy Elliott and toured with Cirque du Soleil ‘s Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›