1. Laurent and Larry Bourgeois are identical twin brothers from France.
From a Guadeloupean family, they are self-taught dancers. They gained popularity by appearing on the French reality show Incroyable Talent in 2008 and got even bigger because of a performance at the World of Dance San Diego in 2012.
5. …to Jean-Paul Gaultier.
6. They have also danced with models like Karlie Kloss.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵