1. These are the type of Groupons people in D.C. get as “Top Sellers” in their email inboxes:
5. In D.C., people apparently want services like this helpful resume writing service:
6. For comparison, in New York that day, people were considering going fishing:
9. And on this day in D.C., people were getting their air ducts cleaned:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.