1. Stephen Dorf
Why so serious bro, it’s a party.
2. Lil Jon
That’s So Lil Jon.
3. Jeremy Shockey
Shockey feels the need to do something that will make it seem like he’s casual about this situation, so he pretends to be a Bunny too.
4. Anna Faris
Never has it been more clear that even if you have pretended to be a Playmate, you are not actually one.
5. Tinsley Mortimer and then-boyfriend Brian Mazza
Tinsley has her normal Tinsley face on, but Brian’s trying so hard to be nonchalant about this encounter that he’s focusing so. carefully.
6. Former NFL player Warren Moon
He’s got Skinny Water to help get him through this experience.
7. Adrianne Curry
The one time Adrianne Curry was actually more clothed than her companions.
8. Tom Arnold
9. Ultimate fighter “Rampage”
10. Dave Annable
Just a regular guy, standing here with his arms around two beautiful ladies, feeling fine, with eyes VERY wide open.
11. Daniel Dae Kim
He’s totally unfazed but can’t control that mild smirk.
12. Montel Williams and his wife
Montel suggested to his wife that they jam ourselves in the middle of this pack of Playboy models for a hot second and she readily agreed, with a pained smiled.
13. David Burtka
There are no words for this photo except that David Burtka wins at life.
14. Snoop Dogg
This is really just his preferred state of being.
16. David Arquette
Seriously, so relaxed.
If he was getting paid for this, his life would be perfect.
19. BONUS: Janice Dickinson
She was the first Supermodel, and don’t you forget it.
- Amazon, Walmart, and other retailers were hit with more than $300,000 in fines for selling toy guns that look like real guns.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.