13. Edward Furlong
You know, of American History X and Terminator 2? No, you don’t remember him?
12. Kimberly Stewart
She brought her best gold-and-jean combo out for the occasion.
11. Paul Sorvino of “Goodfellas” and producer Teri Weinberg
10. Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst
Throwing up a classic peace sign.
9. Verne Troyer
He also knew what to do.
Maybe Fred clued him in.
8. Backstreet Boy Howie D
He got the memo.
7. Danny Masterson and actress Chrissie Carnell
They dated back then. He may have met her through That ’70s Show. (BTW Getty thinks this is Chris Masterson and Christy Carnell, but all signs indicate that that information is wrong.)
6. Shane West
He wore a typical Shane West face and not much else.
5. Shannon Elizabeth and fiance Brad Reitman
They divorced a few years later, but still have the memory of this night to hold on to.
4. Debbie Harry and Courtney Love
Courtney wore a see-through dress.
3. Alyson Hannigan
She was ecstatic.
2. Charlize Theron
She somehow got roped into attending and didn’t look pleased about it.
1. Hugh Hefner
He loved jamming with Fred and Xzibit.
MTV filmed the whole thing for a special on the band. It was a magical night for a magical album.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›