13. Edward Furlong
You know, of American History X and Terminator 2? No, you don’t remember him?
12. Kimberly Stewart
She brought her best gold-and-jean combo out for the occasion.
11. Paul Sorvino of “Goodfellas” and producer Teri Weinberg
10. Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst
Throwing up a classic peace sign.
9. Verne Troyer
He also knew what to do.
Maybe Fred clued him in.
8. Backstreet Boy Howie D
He got the memo.
7. Danny Masterson and actress Chrissie Carnell
They dated back then. He may have met her through That ’70s Show. (BTW Getty thinks this is Chris Masterson and Christy Carnell, but all signs indicate that that information is wrong.)
6. Shane West
He wore a typical Shane West face and not much else.
5. Shannon Elizabeth and fiance Brad Reitman
They divorced a few years later, but still have the memory of this night to hold on to.
4. Debbie Harry and Courtney Love
Courtney wore a see-through dress.
3. Alyson Hannigan
She was ecstatic.
2. Charlize Theron
She somehow got roped into attending and didn’t look pleased about it.
1. Hugh Hefner
He loved jamming with Fred and Xzibit.
MTV filmed the whole thing for a special on the band. It was a magical night for a magical album.
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›