1. Late Saturday night Rihanna discovered that she was on the cover of another magazine – only this time, her face was smashed together with Princess Diana’s.
3. She then instagrammed The Sunday Times’ cover promoting the magazine article.
5. The article she’s referencing is by feminist writer Camille Paglia.
6. Paglia writes about pop stars a lot.
She wrote an article for the Hollywood Reporter last year where she described Rihanna as “the pleasure principle incarnate.”
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›