1. Late Saturday night Rihanna discovered that she was on the cover of another magazine – only this time, her face was smashed together with Princess Diana’s.
3. She then instagrammed The Sunday Times’ cover promoting the magazine article.
5. The article she’s referencing is by feminist writer Camille Paglia.
6. Paglia writes about pop stars a lot.
She wrote an article for the Hollywood Reporter last year where she described Rihanna as “the pleasure principle incarnate.”
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›