1. Late Saturday night Rihanna discovered that she was on the cover of another magazine – only this time, her face was smashed together with Princess Diana’s.
3. She then instagrammed The Sunday Times’ cover promoting the magazine article.
5. The article she’s referencing is by feminist writer Camille Paglia.
6. Paglia writes about pop stars a lot.
She wrote an article for the Hollywood Reporter last year where she described Rihanna as “the pleasure principle incarnate.”
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›