1. Late Saturday night Rihanna discovered that she was on the cover of another magazine – only this time, her face was smashed together with Princess Diana’s.
3. She then instagrammed The Sunday Times’ cover promoting the magazine article.
5. The article she’s referencing is by feminist writer Camille Paglia.
6. Paglia writes about pop stars a lot.
She wrote an article for the Hollywood Reporter last year where she described Rihanna as “the pleasure principle incarnate.”
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.