1. Late Saturday night Rihanna discovered that she was on the cover of another magazine – only this time, her face was smashed together with Princess Diana’s.
3. She then instagrammed The Sunday Times’ cover promoting the magazine article.
5. The article she’s referencing is by feminist writer Camille Paglia.
6. Paglia writes about pop stars a lot.
She wrote an article for the Hollywood Reporter last year where she described Rihanna as “the pleasure principle incarnate.”
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›