3. Dance like there’s no tomorrow.
Jackie Gleason did physical comedy so well that Ralph seemed surprisingly light on his feet for such a big guy.
5. Say things like “One of these days…POW! Right in the kisser!” or “BANG, ZOOM! Straight to the moon!” when irritated.
Ralph was always saying sort of scary (but famous) things when Alice annoyed him. These empty threats are an effective way to let off steam (if they’re just empty).
9. Just be REALLY REALLY nice every once in a while.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate tonight at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.