1. Go to Perth, Australia.
3. Or Sydney.
Even the rocks look inviting.
5. Or the Bay of Fires.
It’s so hot that it’s in the name how hot it is.
12. Especially the Peloponnese coast.
It might be the best for beaches.
16. In Negril, Jamacia you can have a drink at a bar and then just jump in the water when you’re bored.
Or if you don’t like jumping there are regular beaches too.
25. The South Pacific is not just a musical. This is Funafuti, Tuvalu (it’s really called that!).
26. And Iran is right on the awesomely named Caspian Sea. This is Hormoz Island.
27. Beaches don’t even have to be warm to be exciting, like Dyrhólaey, Iceland.
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›