1. Go to Perth, Australia.
3. Or Sydney.
Even the rocks look inviting.
5. Or the Bay of Fires.
It’s so hot that it’s in the name how hot it is.
6. Nearby Wharariki Beach in New Zealand is also not bad.
12. Especially the Peloponnese coast.
It might be the best for beaches.
13. California has a bevy of choices.
Like Big Sur.
16. In Negril, Jamacia you can have a drink at a bar and then just jump in the water when you’re bored.
Or if you don’t like jumping there are regular beaches too.
18. You could go with Oranjestad, Aruba, always a classic.
23. You can try red sand beaches.
This one is in Iceland.
25. The South Pacific is not just a musical. This is Funafuti, Tuvalu (it’s really called that!).
26. And Iran is right on the awesomely named Caspian Sea. This is Hormoz Island.
27. Beaches don’t even have to be warm to be exciting, like Dyrhólaey, Iceland.
- At least nine people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›