1. Go to Perth, Australia.
3. Or Sydney.
Even the rocks look inviting.
5. Or the Bay of Fires.
It’s so hot that it’s in the name how hot it is.
12. Especially the Peloponnese coast.
It might be the best for beaches.
16. In Negril, Jamacia you can have a drink at a bar and then just jump in the water when you’re bored.
Or if you don’t like jumping there are regular beaches too.
25. The South Pacific is not just a musical. This is Funafuti, Tuvalu (it’s really called that!).
26. And Iran is right on the awesomely named Caspian Sea. This is Hormoz Island.
27. Beaches don’t even have to be warm to be exciting, like Dyrhólaey, Iceland.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel on Saturday in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.
- Popular sections of Reddit went dark this week as confusion and protests swept the site.