1. Go to Perth, Australia.
3. Or Sydney.
Even the rocks look inviting.
5. Or the Bay of Fires.
It’s so hot that it’s in the name how hot it is.
12. Especially the Peloponnese coast.
It might be the best for beaches.
16. In Negril, Jamacia you can have a drink at a bar and then just jump in the water when you’re bored.
Or if you don’t like jumping there are regular beaches too.
25. The South Pacific is not just a musical. This is Funafuti, Tuvalu (it’s really called that!).
26. And Iran is right on the awesomely named Caspian Sea. This is Hormoz Island.
27. Beaches don’t even have to be warm to be exciting, like Dyrhólaey, Iceland.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.