1. That paisley skirt.
Paisley may never make a comeback, but maybe it should. Her loafers are also great.
2. Veronica’s outfit in this scene.
Though Betty appears to be wearing a dunce cap, Veronica looks classy.
3. This shrunken sweater.
Hopefully it comes with abs to match.
5. No idea why Betty is looking so sad about her hatbox/suitcase when she’s wearing this poncho.
11. Maybe not any of these.
The polka-dotted one is cute, but why is Betty wearing what seems to be a welder’s visor?
12. These pants.
Veronica manages to make animal print classy. All Real Housewives, take note.
13. The dress is amazing, but the bottle that looks like a clutch matching it is a great touch.
15. For the office, this outfit.
No wonder Archie is freaking out.
17. Veronica’s whole outfit.
It’s very college-girl, but the tights make it a little edgier.
20. Betty’s dress.
You’d totally find this at Anthropologie. Let’s also cop Veronica’s knee socks.
21. Look at the lining of Veronica’s skating skirt! (Also the chain on her sweater.)
22. These see-through skirts.
So Girls. So weather appropriate.
27. The women, however, did not always make great sartorial decisions.
28. What is with the jumpers Betty?
Veronica’s red leggings, red shoes combination is a little Peter Pan, but she’s sort-of making it work.
29. This looks more like pajamas than something to wear outside where people can see you.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?