The women of Smart Bitches Trashy Books, a romance novel review site, have noticed a trend.
According to them, “An increasing number of animals are making their way onto book covers - pets, it seems, sell really well! Unfortunately, they aren’t always well Photoshopped.”
Here are some other pets to feel bad for:
5. This dog who is somehow got caught up with Agnes, her frying pan and a flamingo.
6. This dog that is like, “What exactly is this pink goo and why is it on the floor in front of me?”
7. This dog that is like, “Why am I stuck in this purse while my friend over there gets all the food?”
8. This dog who does not appreciate being packed like dishes.
11. This cat who is wondering what exactly she is being held in; is it some sort of towel? And why is her owner shirtless?
12. This dog who is really, really sad and is also wondering why her owner is shirtless.
13. This dog who just wants to be part of this lakeside fun.
14. This dog who is disappointed with the taste of these wedding invitations.
17. This dog who is really thirsty and wants this photoshoot to be over.
18. This dog who doesn’t know who Cinderella is but thinks her shoes taste great.
19. This dog who is wondering how she got stuck in this suitcase.
20. This dog who would love for this relationship to be over so he can get some peace and quiet.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›