1. “Proud Mary” by Creedence Clearwater Revival (and also, Tina Turner)
3. “Another Brick In The Wall” by Pink Floyd
5. “Come Together” by The Beatles
“John was the ‘Walrus’ referred to in the ‘I am the Walrus; lyrics’, clearly this refers to him.”
“Someone said they felt bad for whoever got the number 867-5309, but none of us can figure out what it means…”
7. “Bennie and the Jets” by Elton John
“Is there a hidden meaning to when he says ‘kill the fatted calf tonight’? to me it’s random and weird but maybe it has some other meaning or maybe it’s a refernce to something that i dont know”
“Is it penny or been and the jets I’ watch the movie 27 dress they played that song”
9. “Blinded By The Light” by Manfred Mann (well, originally Bruce Springsteen)
Q: “Also what language are they speaking?” A: “I have that song on my iPod.”
“I think lemon is her coy way of saying lesbian (it’s colloquial slang) and I think frosted is sugar coated. I think she’s calling herself a coward because she’s tempted to ‘sugar coat’ or tone down, her queer identity.”
14. “Janie’s Got A Gun” by Aerosmith
15. “The Real Slim Shady” by Eminem
16. “Purple Haze” by Jimi Hendrix
19. “Pon de Replay” by Rihanna
“Something that everyone wants done to them, but not necessarily wants to reciprocate.
Something that is sometimes better than sex, but it takes 2.
Something that can be considered foreplay”
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.