1. How their flight was way too early.
goodmorning guys!!!!!!!!! SO excited to have an early flight home to Kansas!!!! #NOT ðŸ˜–ðŸ˜©ðŸ˜«ðŸ˜°ðŸ˜¥ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜¨ðŸ˜±ðŸ˜–ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜ — Haley Shatto
Airport bound, very early. Getting up for 7am flight always makes me wonder if I made right flight choice. And why I apparently hate sleep.— Yael Cohen
2. How something dramatic happened on the way to the airport.
Know what’s not fun? Realizing, literally, on the Brooklyn bridge on the way to the airport that you’ve forgotten your ID at home #shmuck— Derek Blasberg
I get all the way to the airport and realise I had forgotten my wallet #fail have to go back & get it … #exapensivetaxi ðŸ˜«ðŸ‘ŽðŸ˜¡— Sina Pereira
3. How they went through airport security.
I can’t believe I am saying this but TSA is doing a great job today at ABQ…— Allen Shull
Just got felt up by the TSA #lovinlife— Matthew Schiff
It wouldn’t be a TSA checkpoint if there weren’t at least five agents standing around doing nothing. http://t.co/m7V1e5Fe93— koush
4. How they can’t find any good food to eat.
Note to self. Never get Chinese food from an airport again.— ImmortalHDizzle
Will Rogers World Airport could use 1-2 non-fast food dining options. Perhaps something sit down as well. @fly_okc— Tyler Johnson
But the Detroit airport needs more food places to eat at though— Rachel Seamon
6. How they saw a celebrity.
RAY JAY IS AT THE AIRPORT— Lauren Sheffield
Still waiting for the day I randomly encounter a celebrity walking through an airport— Caitlin Schaffer
Biggest and busiest airport on earth. I better see a freaking celebrity.— Tori LaRoche
8. How they brought too much luggage.
9. How they can’t wait for their luggage.
Waiting for my bag to come off of the luggage line at the airport an I’m 10 yrs old again. #nopatience #peemypantsexcitedwheniseemybag— mackenzie groenewege
10. How their luggage is lost.
First I leave my backpack at the airport & now all my luggage is lost #roughday at least I got my equipment ðŸ‘Œ— Maggie Keeler
Congratulations to Newark for once again being the only airport that has lost my luggage: 4/4, lifetime nonachievement award!— Phil Jamesson
11. How THEY got lost.
Just unnecessarily walked half the length of the airport by mixing up my gate number with my seat number— Ryan Bacic
In the damn airport, bored as hell.— Riley Skinner
So bored, been waiting in airport two hours with another two to go, everthing about this trip has been dire #nearlyhadnowheretosleep— Chris Graham
Soooooo bored at ATL airport!! Someone pleeeease save me!— Velvet Sky
13. How shocked and surprised they were that it went well.
No one probably cares but I made my way through the Dallas airport ðŸ‘ðŸ‘— Brittany Schulte âœŒ
14. How there is no free wifi.
If you donâ€™t have free wifi at your airport(s), you lose a few points as a city. Just saying.— Paul Simpson
I’ll just sit here sipping my Jamba Juice, silently cursing the crappy airport wifi.— Grrraulty
Bad wifi messing up my Netflix at the airport is so not cool— Jackie Dutton
This Atlanta airport is trying to get me to pay for wifi. Where am I, North Korea? #freenikkislaptop— Nikki Koppers
An airport without wifi is PRISON— LC
15. How their flight was delayed.
My plane is here! â˜º For the first time since my existence, Southwest didn’t delay my flight. This is awesome.— Dexter Morgan
Another day, And I’m away,
Facing another flight delay— Rachel Fellows
AA flight delayed again, Initial leg cancelled w 24 hr delay; flight delayed back home, a far too common occurrence with @AmericanAir,— Ken Greenberg
Praying I do not get another flight delay, I am getting pretty damn sick of them— Matthew Ryter
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›