Gynecologist, flight attendant – things that men do that are “women’s work” – are a fascination among those requesting AMA’s.
2. Someone who has experienced something terrifyingly specific:
5. Someone who was in the Ku Klux Klan:
6. The same famous people over and over again:
7. Someone who has the secret to fortune (and fame):
9. Someone who can solve a conspiracy theory:
This is despite the fact that they all sign very strict contracts so they cannot talk about the shows that they work on.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️