Mastectomy, in general, is removal of the entire breast. Some cancers, if they are not that far along, you can do a lumpectomy instead. That’s what my mom had, because her cancer was only stage 1/beg. of stage 2, but now she’s got a dent in her boob from it. But she’s still got her nipples and stuff. If it were me, I’d probably just opt for the mastectomy instead. I’m not overly attached to my nipples personally.
- kaylinelizabeths "25 Badass Tanks That Will Actually In..."
- kaylinelizabeths "We Asked 17 Travel Pros For Their Bes..."
Response to 26 Remarkable Places For Solo Travel:
I traveled to Cambodia alone 3.5 years ago. I never once felt unsafe. Siem Reap, especially, is a tourist mecca. Hundreds if not thousands of other solo travelers traverse Angkor Wat every day. Other cities can be a bit sketchy but as long as you keep your wits about you and use common sense, you should be fine.
There are men of color on here (several Asians) but you’re right. I was hoping for sexy lady docs too!
- kaylinelizabeths "This Woman Captured The Moment She Ca..."
- kaylinelizabeths "24 Inspirational Pictures From MLK's ..."
Most towns and smaller cities in the South and Midwest you can get a studio for $400.
- kaylinelizabeths "10 Things Women In Their Twenties Nee..."