1. Being the President of the United States is a pretty amazing job.
2. You basically carry the United States of America in your hands and get to make decisions for everyone.
3. So, why not put a celebrity in charge of the free world?
4. Maybe you’d elect Oprah because she’d pay for everyone’s healthcare.
“YOU GET HEALTHCARE, YOU GET HEALTHCARE!”
5. Or if Ryan Gosling was in the oval office, maybe he’d pass laws that’d force everyone to act civil with one another.
Because who cares if he’s Canadian?!
6. Or better yet, maybe you’d vote for Tina Fey because she’d hold conferences that focused on the progression of feminism.
7. Basically, putting a celebrity in charge of the United States would be insanely cool and fun.
8. Which celebrity do you think would make the perfect President, and why? Share below!
Awards and badges will be given to the most creative submissions.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈