1. Being the President of the United States is a pretty amazing job.
2. You basically carry the United States of America in your hands and get to make decisions for everyone.
3. So, why not put a celebrity in charge of the free world?
4. Maybe you’d elect Oprah because she’d pay for everyone’s healthcare.
“YOU GET HEALTHCARE, YOU GET HEALTHCARE!”
5. Or if Ryan Gosling was in the oval office, maybe he’d pass laws that’d force everyone to act civil with one another.
Because who cares if he’s Canadian?!
6. Or better yet, maybe you’d vote for Tina Fey because she’d hold conferences that focused on the progression of feminism.
7. Basically, putting a celebrity in charge of the United States would be insanely cool and fun.
8. Which celebrity do you think would make the perfect President, and why? Share below!
Awards and badges will be given to the most creative submissions.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?