1. Going on a vacation is supposed to be an enjoyable experience.
2. It’s a time to relax and leave all of your responsibilities at home.
3. But sometimes, vacations just go horribly wrong.
4. Maybe you were at the beach and got stung by a jellyfish, and your friend had to pee on it to ease the pain.
5. Or your rental car broke down, and you had to hitch a ride back to the hotel with an unusual stranger.
6. Or maybe you had a one-night stand with a tourist who turned out to have an STD.
7. Basically, what was supposed to be an amazing time turned into one giant nightmare.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›