1. Imagine you’re Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs…
2. And you were stuck doing a disgusting job that’s completely out of your comfort zone.
3. Maybe the most gruesome job in your mind is picking up people’s garbage.
Getting dirty in trash? No, thanks.
4. Or maybe you’re scared to get down and dirty with snakes, unlike the person who gets paid to make them throw up.
Hell to the NO.
5. Perhaps your most revolting job would be cleaning up the aftermath of crime scenes.
6. Or better yet, you could be Charlie Sheen’s assistant and clean up after him.
Who wants to clean up tiger blood? Honestly.
7. Whatever the dirty, disgusting job is, you’d probably do your best to avoid it.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›