1. Imagine you’re Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs…
2. And you were stuck doing a disgusting job that’s completely out of your comfort zone.
3. Maybe the most gruesome job in your mind is picking up people’s garbage.
Getting dirty in trash? No, thanks.
4. Or maybe you’re scared to get down and dirty with snakes, unlike the person who gets paid to make them throw up.
Hell to the NO.
5. Perhaps your most revolting job would be cleaning up the aftermath of crime scenes.
6. Or better yet, you could be Charlie Sheen’s assistant and clean up after him.
Who wants to clean up tiger blood? Honestly.
7. Whatever the dirty, disgusting job is, you’d probably do your best to avoid it.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.