1. Imagine you’re Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs…
2. And you were stuck doing a disgusting job that’s completely out of your comfort zone.
3. Maybe the most gruesome job in your mind is picking up people’s garbage.
Getting dirty in trash? No, thanks.
4. Or maybe you’re scared to get down and dirty with snakes, unlike the person who gets paid to make them throw up.
Hell to the NO.
5. Perhaps your most revolting job would be cleaning up the aftermath of crime scenes.
6. Or better yet, you could be Charlie Sheen’s assistant and clean up after him.
Who wants to clean up tiger blood? Honestly.
7. Whatever the dirty, disgusting job is, you’d probably do your best to avoid it.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›