2. ‘Cause they’re so bad that they’re actually good.
~Falls to the floor~
3. Who could live without corny jokes like: “What do you get when two peas fight?”
Answer: Black-eyed peas!
4. You might have told a great one, like: “What do you call a sleepwalking nun?”
Answer: A Roaming Catholic.
5. Or you whipped out a classic from your Grandpa, like: “What time is it?”
Answer: Time for you to get a watch!
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.