1. We’ve all been in situations when telling a lie is just completely necessary.
Paramount Pictures / Via hellorigby.com
2. There is the classic white lie, where you want to make someone feel better by hiding the painful truth.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via media.giphy.com
3. But then there is the “save your ass” lie, where you cover up a situation with an extravagant story.
Paramount Pictures / Via fanpop.com
4. “The dog ate my homework” turns to “I couldn’t do my homework because I had a migraine…”
NBC / Via blog.chron.com
6. “…And then I had to go to my mom’s friend’s birthday dinner for three hours.”
NBC / Via tvhangover.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.