1. We’ve all been in situations when telling a lie is just completely necessary.
2. There is the classic white lie, where you want to make someone feel better by hiding the painful truth.
3. But then there is the “save your ass” lie, where you cover up a situation with an extravagant story.
4. “The dog ate my homework” turns to “I couldn’t do my homework because I had a migraine…”
5. “…And had my wisdom teeth pulled…”
6. “…And then I had to go to my mom’s friend’s birthday dinner for three hours.”
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›