1. We’ve all been in situations when telling a lie is just completely necessary.
Paramount Pictures / Via hellorigby.com
2. There is the classic white lie, where you want to make someone feel better by hiding the painful truth.
Walt Disney Pictures / Via media.giphy.com
3. But then there is the “save your ass” lie, where you cover up a situation with an extravagant story.
Paramount Pictures / Via fanpop.com
4. “The dog ate my homework” turns to “I couldn’t do my homework because I had a migraine…”
NBC / Via blog.chron.com
6. “…And then I had to go to my mom’s friend’s birthday dinner for three hours.”
NBC / Via tvhangover.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.