1. Laying down the dating law for Kat and Bianca.
3. Walter Stratford showing his sense of humor.
4. Asking Kat about her day at school.
5. His day job reminding him why he created the dating rules in the first place.
7. Walter not giving his blessing for party time.
9. Reacting to Kat crashing into Joey’s red convertible… because it was asshole day.
10. Walter putting on the belly before the gals hit up Bogey Lowenstein’s party.
11. And ordering them not to do anything risky… like have animal slaughter rituals.
12. Walter trying to control Kat’s mind and thought process.
13. Trying to prove he’s down with ’90s teen lingo.
His mama didn’t raise no fool.