1. Call people out on their lack of attention to detail.
2. Network with everybody, especially your role models.
3. But don’t be hesitant to stand and shine in the spotlight on your own.
4. Have a good work ethic.
You’ll find when you’re organized and do a lot of good work, you become the supreme ruler of the world. Just like Babs.
5. Star in a movie with Robert Redford. Because obviously.
6. Don’t let people bring you down.
Take their negativity and prove just how amazing you are.
7. Release your inner quirkiness.
8. Take a risk, even if it’s not the most popular thing to do.
9. Ignore pressures around traditional gender norms.
10. Don’t let anybody tell you you can’t achieve your goals.
11. Date someone younger. It can be fun and exciting.
In the early ’90s, Babs dated tennis player Andre Agassi who is 28 years her junior. #GetItBabs
12. Dare to be different and embrace your unique style.
13. Try out multiple professions. You’ll find that happiness exists in a job you never initially wanted.
14. Practice makes perfect.
15. Eat like a champ.
Diets are for suckers.
16. Vocalize your opinions. They can change the world.
17. Always keep your eye on the prize. Don’t lose your determination.
18. Break out of your comfort zone. It can be wonderfully liberating.
19. Embrace your natural beauty.
Refuse to get that nose job, or any plastic surgery society heavily suggests to you.
20. And don’t let your age limit your desires.
19? 32? 65? LET’S RECORD THAT ALBUM AND SELL OUT CONCERTS.