5. You have an incredible imagination, and you put it to good use.
NBC / Via comicvine.com
7. You’re extremely well-versed when it comes to politics.
NBC / Via freckledbuttchester.tumblr.com
9. You don’t associate yourself with people who are mean.
NBC / Via adventuresinaubreyland.blogspot.com
11. You don’t always know how to control your emotions.
NBC / Via entertainment.ie
12. But you’re never afraid to acknowledge them, even if they’re upsetting.
13. Just like Andy, you’re an excellent homemaker.
NBC / Via voodoo-oil.tumblr.com
17. You always put in your best effort when it comes to your job.
NBC / Via imax.com
21. And you don’t like to conform to society’s standards.
NBC / Via spoicecrew.tumblr.com
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›