1. Getting engaged is a special moment in a person’s life.
2. It’s an experience that a couple remembers forever, and a story they’ll share with everyone.
3. But that engagement story can be cringeworthy if someone proposes in an unusual, unwanted way.
4. Like if someone proposes to you by putting the engagement ring in food.
Like, WHAT IF I EAT THE DAMN RING?
5. Or if she gets down on one knee at a basketball game, in front of the entire world.
And you want to hide in a corner forever.
6. Of if he tattoos it on his back, and it’s there. Forever.
A proposal that can never be taken back.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›