1. Getting engaged is a special moment in a person’s life.
3. But that engagement story can be cringeworthy if someone proposes in an unusual, unwanted way.
4. Like if someone proposes to you by putting the engagement ring in food.
Like, WHAT IF I EAT THE DAMN RING?
5. Or if she gets down on one knee at a basketball game, in front of the entire world.
And you want to hide in a corner forever.
6. Of if he tattoos it on his back, and it’s there. Forever.
A proposal that can never be taken back.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.