1. Getting engaged is a special moment in a person’s life.
3. But that engagement story can be cringeworthy if someone proposes in an unusual, unwanted way.
4. Like if someone proposes to you by putting the engagement ring in food.
Like, WHAT IF I EAT THE DAMN RING?
5. Or if she gets down on one knee at a basketball game, in front of the entire world.
And you want to hide in a corner forever.
6. Of if he tattoos it on his back, and it’s there. Forever.
A proposal that can never be taken back.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›