1. One of the most entertaining games to play with a group of people is “Never Have I Ever.”
2. The greatness of the game is that it reveals your true self, whether it’s the good, the bad, or the ugly.
But mostly, it’s just fun to see how innocent (or not) people are.
3. The goal of “Never Have I Ever” is to share something you’ve never done that you think other people have. If someone in the group has done it, they have to put one finger down.
The first person who puts down 10 fingers loses.
4. You can make a brilliantly specific one, like “Never Have I Ever been thrown in jail for peeing in public.”
~Someone puts down a finger with shame~
5. Or you can hit the group with a “Never Have I Ever traveled outside of the United States” statement.
Because you know it’ll get at least a few people out.
6. Or a “Never Have I Ever” that will eliminate that one person in the circle who already has nine fingers down.
Sorry, I really didn’t mean to get you out… just kidding… MUAHAH.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.