We recently asked the BuzzFeed Community about the most creative way to survive a zombie apocalypse. Here are some of their awesome responses.
1. “I’d post up on a trampoline. Zombies have a hard enough time walking as it is. Let’s see how tough they are when I double bounce the shit out of those fuckers.”
Submitted by Allison Phillips (Facebook).
2. “I’d surround my house with treadmills.”
Submitted by Hannah Valles (Facebook).
3. “Boat. Some kind a bigger luxury yacht. Gather food and supplies (maybe some other survivors) and head out to sea. Wait for a couple of months for the zombies to fall apart. Come back and salvage civilization.”
Submitted by keket.
4. “Everyone is so crushed. I’m going straight to a Costco in Texas. I’m assuming they will have everything I need from food to weapons in BULK.”
Submitted by johnsmushhenrye.
5. “I’d pull a Peeta.”
Submitted by Michelle Regna.
6. “Wait for the first person to reply ‘I don’t have to worry, ZOMBIES ARE FICTIONAL! IDIOT!’ and use them as a human shield while I get to high ground or an island.”
Submitted by Neil Miser (Facebook).
7. “I doubt zombies can climb mountains, so I would be up in the Poconos.”
Submitted by LeMeACatLover.
8. “I’d wear light-weight chainmail to keep from being bitten and have a samurai sword. And hoard toilet paper for currency.”
Submitted by alwaysadrienne.
9. “When the others weren’t looking, I’d take my weapon (probably an ax) and hit one in the head and pretend like I wasn’t the one who did it.”
Submitted by Krystie Lee Yandoli.
10. “Take car. Go to Mum’s. Kill Phil. Grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.”
Submitted by LondonOfMyHeart.
11. “Allow yourself to become a zombie, that way you don’t care at all about people you love being killed and don’t have to worry about being killed yourself.”
Submitted by LeighCampbell.
12. “Ikea. Just…Ikea.”
Submitted by Bebba Hare (Facebook).
13. “I would go to the highest building ever (which now is Burj Khalifa) and take the elevator then cut all the strings of the elevator(s). So if they want to catch me, they’ll have to take the stairs”
Submitted by guiltyfashionpleasure.
14. “Steal a diving suit so they won’t bite me, raid a shop for sharp objects and arrows, get a few chemicals to douse them in, and keep moving.”
Submitted by okelay.
15. “I doubt they can swim and I live in Florida. So I’m thinking houseboat.”
Submitted by Kevin Schneider (Facebook).
16. “I’d get drunk then kill them all.”
Submitted by Justin Carissimo.
17. “Go to Bed Bath and Beyond. No one else is there, because come on. Barricade front of store with multiple layers of mattresses.”
Submitted by patricko47ac3e793.