1. Some people believe dating is a really wonderful experience.
2. They don’t mind the awkward “getting to know you” conversations, and overall torturous experience.
3. Bravo to them, because dating is actually the worst thing to ever happen.
4. You can be at dinner with someone who doesn’t know how to eat properly.
Ew. Ew. Ew.
5. Or be in the middle of drinks and feel like you’re gonna get sick.
Oh god, why now?!
6. Or have your date tell you “I love you,” and proceed to talk about marriage and children.
Shut it down.
7. Basically, dating is just awful and you wish more than anything you didn’t live through such horrible experiences.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›