1. NBC graced us with the gift of 10 incredible seasons of Friends.
2. Ross, Monica, Rachel, Joey, Phoebe, and Chandler gave us all kinds of feels with their wonderful friendship.
3. We’ve seen Joey find his hand twin, Phoebe sing “Smelly Cat,” and Monica and Chandler get married.
4. The gang has given us a lifetime of sweet and hilarious memories that we’ll always keep close to our hearts.
5. One of my favorite moments from Friends is when Ross and Rachel kiss after watching the prom video.
I love this because Ross and Rachel are finally on the same page, after almost two seasons of the whole “will they/won’t they” get together saga. In this moment they realize they’re meant to be — they’re lobsters.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›