1. When you talk about them, you use their nicknames instead of full names.
2. You discuss their problems as if they’re really happening.
“The Divorce Force” doesn’t sound cool, Ross… you might have a problem.
3. You go to your “Friends” when you need comfort.
Bad day at work? Fail an exam? Can’t control your feels? Don’t worry: “Friends” are there for you.
4. You always support them through difficult times.
5. And root against the enemies.
GET OUT OF HERE EMILY. FOREVER.
7. You have a strong opinion about who they date.
8. You defend Rachel, Monica, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey when someone insults them.
11. Sometimes they get on your nerves.
12. You spend every weekend hanging out with them.
13. Your love for the gang is unconditional.
15. You support them when they go through certain phases.
Especially Ross and Chandler’s ’80s elbow suits.
17. They make you laugh uncontrollably.
18. You tolerate the outsiders who try to make their way into the group.
Because you know it’s only temporary, and you’re a mature adult. #seeyapals
19. When you spend time apart, you lose your mind.
22. You don’t question the ridiculous things they do.
24. Your friendship’s been going strong since the ’90s, so you know it’s real.
Some people may find it off-putting that you can’t tell the difference between real life and “Friends” life.
But you don’t mind the haters, because you know Monica, Rachel, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey are real.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›