1. When you talk about them, you use their nicknames instead of full names.
2. You discuss their problems as if they’re really happening.
“The Divorce Force” doesn’t sound cool, Ross… you might have a problem.
3. You go to your “Friends” when you need comfort.
Bad day at work? Fail an exam? Can’t control your feels? Don’t worry: “Friends” are there for you.
4. You always support them through difficult times.
5. And root against the enemies.
GET OUT OF HERE EMILY. FOREVER.
7. You have a strong opinion about who they date.
8. You defend Rachel, Monica, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey when someone insults them.
15. You support them when they go through certain phases.
Especially Ross and Chandler’s ’80s elbow suits.
18. You tolerate the outsiders who try to make their way into the group.
Because you know it’s only temporary, and you’re a mature adult. #seeyapals
24. Your friendship’s been going strong since the ’90s, so you know it’s real.
Some people may find it off-putting that you can’t tell the difference between real life and “Friends” life.
But you don’t mind the haters, because you know Monica, Rachel, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey are real.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?