1. Your number one desire is to be wrapped in the loving arms of your onesie.
2. Pajamas bring you comfort when you’re having a bad day.
3. They eliminate the stress in your life with their soft, cozy fabric.
4. You’d rather hang out with your pajamas than your friends.
Are friends made of soft fabrics?
5. They’re your first thought of the day, and your last thought before you tuck into bed.
6. You can’t wait to come home to your pajamas after spending your day stuck in classes.
7. You’d never give up your pajamas to wear jeans or dresses.
8. You threat anyone who insults the pattern or color of your pajamas.
9. You write a song celebrating the undying love you have for seasonal jammies.
“XMas Jammies” by The Holderness Family.
10. You’d travel any distance in the world if it meant spending all your days in pajamas.
11. They’re the perfect companion for a lazy day at home.
Collared shirts and jackets don’t really do the trick.
12. You have several pet names for your pajamas.
13. You spend Friday and Saturday nights together on the couch.
Or on the floor.
14. When you wear jeans you feel like you’re cheating on pajamas.
15. When you lose your pajamas in the laundry, you feel like you lose a part of yourself.
16. You’re not embarrassed to be seen with pajamas at Starbucks.
A little PDA never hurt anybody.
19. Pajamas are the perfect cuddle buddy.
20. It’s hard to imagine yourself wearing other items of clothing.
21. Because they don’t give you the level of comfort that pajamas do.
Thanks for the endless love, jammies.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›