1. 1. When Vanessa tells Rudy how love works, and she shuts it down.
Good philosophy, Rudes.
3. 3. When she doesn’t want to go to a museum, and gives Cliff the stare.
4. 4. When her Grandma dresses her up in this fierce outfit.
5. 5. When she plays Mrs. Griswold, owner of the real world and the utility banks.
(“Theo’s Holiday,” Season 2)
6. 6. When she puts makeup on Cliff during one of his naps.
8. 7. When Rudy sings to her grandparents on their wedding anniversary.
(“I Got the Feelin’” by James Brown)
(“Night Time Is the Right Time” by Ray Charles)
10. 8. When Cliff makes her eat one of his obscure animal dinners.
11. 9. When someone out of the Huxtable clan bothers her.
13. 11. When she enlightens her older sister’s friend about smoking, in a deathly sassy way.
14. 12. And of course, every single interaction between her and Bud.
17. Eventually Olivia comes along, and Rudy passes down the sassafras torch…
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›