1. 1. When Vanessa tells Rudy how love works, and she shuts it down.
Good philosophy, Rudes.
3. 3. When she doesn’t want to go to a museum, and gives Cliff the stare.
4. 4. When her Grandma dresses her up in this fierce outfit.
5. 5. When she plays Mrs. Griswold, owner of the real world and the utility banks.
(“Theo’s Holiday,” Season 2)
6. 6. When she puts makeup on Cliff during one of his naps.
8. 7. When Rudy sings to her grandparents on their wedding anniversary.
(“I Got the Feelin’” by James Brown)
(“Night Time Is the Right Time” by Ray Charles)
10. 8. When Cliff makes her eat one of his obscure animal dinners.
11. 9. When someone out of the Huxtable clan bothers her.
12. 10. When Rudy helps her dad get with the times.
13. 11. When she enlightens her older sister’s friend about smoking, in a deathly sassy way.
14. 12. And of course, every single interaction between her and Bud.
17. Eventually Olivia comes along, and Rudy passes down the sassafras torch…
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›