1. Your reading addiction is starting to affect your job performance.
The first step is admitting you have a problem.
2. Every one of your bookshelves, drawers, and closets are overflowing with books.
You’d put some books in storage, but you can’t bear to part with them.
3. All the Children’s librarians know you by name.
4. You spend more time in fantasy worlds than you do in reality.
Reality is overrated.
5. You’ve taken up witchcraft…
Could be handy in dealing with bullies and cute boys, right?
7. When people ask about your friends, you respond with fictional characters first.
Katniss Everdeen, Beatrice Prior, Nadia Caldani, and the list goes on…
8. You’ve already started camping out for the Divergent premiere.
You got in line for Twilight a day early and you were 5th in line. You will not make that same mistake again.
9. You get overly upset when you find out your favorite series is ending…
10. …and uncontrollably happy when you find out the author is starting a new series.
13. You wear this to the gym:
You also have “Prose before Hoes” and “I workout so I can ascend to the Iron Throne.”
14. You get personally offended when anyone bad-mouths YA.
What did they think TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD was? Or LORD OF THE FLIES?
15. You panic when you forget your book.
It’s worse than leaving your cell phone or car keys.
16. You’ve taken up Cosplay.
After your first comic-con you knew you had found your people.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.