2. Meetings are always conflicting with your weekend plans.
3. You’re lack of cooking skills leaves you feeling threatened by the other snacks provided. Cheese log? Really?
4. You are always quashing unrelated side chatter.
5. You’re pretty sure no one has actually read the book.
7. The group spends half of the time discussing the cover….
8. And the other half discussing what to read for next time.
9. They choose another Chick Lit book. Don’t they know variety is the spice of life?
10. The group population is dwindling until it’s just you and one other person who doesn’t really talk.
11. You would never hang out with these people in real life anyway.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›