If you’re going to cook a roast, please make sure to buy a roast, and not lamb. Lamb is harder to do right, and your guests are going to know for sure that all your shit is spread out everywhere and not remotely together if you set lamb on the table and tell them to enjoy the roast.
- katyhelperj "Are You As Well Read As Stephen King?"
I’m pretty sure #5 is Robert Browning.
- katyhelperj "35 Clever Gifts Any Book Lover Will W..."
- katyhelperj "Vogue's Latest Bra Shoot Features..."
- katyhelperj "A Rescue Centre Is Looking For Kitten..."
- katyhelperj "The 15 Sassiest Anderson Cooper Comeb..."
- katyhelperj "26 Couples Who Have This Whole Relati..."
- katyhelperj "32 Pictures That Will Change The Way ..."
- katyhelperj "49 Things You Never Knew About "Game ..."
- katyhelperj "13 Reasons Why Pacey Was So Much Bett..."
- katyhelperj "How Well Do You Know "Dawson'..."
- katyhelperj "Which Famous Person Should You Get Dr..."
- katyhelperj "Which Fandom Do You Actually Belong In?"
Response to 32 Books That Will Actually Change Your Life:
I would add The Color Purple, agree with Nickel and Dimed, and also Mary Roach’s Stiff - which is about what happens to us after we die. It manages to be laugh-out-loud funny while giving accessible science lessons and letting us take a peek into what happens to bodies donated to science.
- katyhelperj "32 Books That Will Actually Change Yo..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›