They’re referring to pertussis, which is the dtap vaccination. Usually, a breast feeding mother provides immunities to the baby those first six months while baby has a chance to get their vaccinations. Not enough women breastfeed so it’s now strongly encouraged to the pregnant mother to get the dtap while pregnant (doesn’t matter if she just had the shot, she apparently should get it once a year if “necessary” although, they don’t even know the effects of vaccinations on the fetus.
- katrinaparker "25 Tricks Every Lazy Person Needs To ..."
- katrinaparker "11 Times "Girlfriends’ Guide To Divor..."
- katrinaparker "This Little Girl Has The Perfect Resp..."
- katrinaparker "21 Ways To Live Life Like Charlie Kelly"
- katrinaparker "This Woman Found A Paralyzed Stray Do..."
- katrinaparker "A Day In The Life Of An Agoraphobic"
- katrinaparker "24 Truths Every Nurse Knows All Too Well"
- katrinaparker "21 Bunny Reactions For Everyday Situa..."
- katrinaparker "No One Can Dance To Taylor Swift'..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›