2. Every time you tried to play pogs with your friends, they’d be covered in green exo-slime because you’re a ghost and you slime all over everything:
3. You had a mega crush on Christina Ricci BEFORE she got all weird-skinny:
4. You wanted to wear scrunchies, but since your ghostly form cannot be contained by tangible objects, they don’t actually work to hold back your hair:
6. Your dad was always embarassing you by showing off to your friends how he could melt into the floor:
9. Your only way of communicating to your friends was through cryptic messages that solved mysteries:
PBS / Via donandmurph.com
10. You HATED these bullies who were always trying to trap you with their bogus photon rays:
SMH these aren’t even REAL photon rays.
11. You’re really upset at the lies and smears written in your unauthorized biography:
12. You prefer Michael Jackson’s “Ghosts” to “Thriller” because “Thriller” has zombies and you look down on zombies because they’re basically ghosts with poor hygiene:
13. Obviously, this was your jam:
14. You secretly hoped your Tamagotchi would die so it would be like you:
16. You hated Hypercolor shirts because you lack any body heat because of the whole being undead thing:
17. You longed after Jonathan Taylor Thomas, but alas, his living, breathing, flesh-and-bone mortality kept you apart, like star-crossed lovers:
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about the intersection of tech and web culture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.