2. You meet the person of your dreams. You fall in love. You get married.
3. You get married and do the thing mommies and daddies do when they love each other very much.
4. The day your baby boy enters the world is the happiest day of your life.
5. You gaze lovingly at his perfect little nose and cheeks. You’ve never felt this in love.
6. This little prince, the angel of your world, he can be anything he wants, a doctor or a poet or a president.
7. Middle of the night crying turns into first steps and first words and first birthday parties.
8. You cry as soon as your little man goes inside for his first day of school.
9. You stay up late glue-gunning his science fair projects, then drilling his SAT flashcards.
10. He’s discovered a passion for Photoshop and goes to the local art school.
11. You’re concerned about his future, but want him to follow his dreams.
12. His first Thanksgiving home from college, you use his laptop to check your email.
14. The bundle of joy you brought home from that hospital 18 years ago…
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.