1. Realize that you’re stuck doing the chores they usually do.
3. Sleep like a mad person.
6. Realize how useful your spouse actually is.
8. Eat things only in bowls.
9. Avoid using any actual dishes.
11. Eat the food your spouse is allergic to.
12. Do extremely experimental cooking ideas.
14. Binge-watch the TV shows they don’t like.
15. Stay up way too late binge-watching that show.
16. DELIVERY FOOD.
17. Get EXTREMELY annoyed if you have to wait to watch one of the shows you watch together.
19. Fill your wineglass extra high so you don’t have to get off the couch again.
20. Abuse electricity for the sake of extreme laziness.
22. Do the weird chores that would baffle and annoy your spouse if they saw you.
28. Realize exactly how useful they really are.
29. Frantically clean up an hour before they come home.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.