Don’t be fooled, people. Misandry (discrimination towards men) is totally real. Here’s the proof [trigger warning - totally misandry ahead]:
5. The time men discovered women’s restrooms have a “candy machine”:
9. The time a girl got a direct hit on Harry Styles’s nards with her shoe:
10. The time a man was banned from posting in r/BigBoobsProblems just because he doesn’t have boobs:
13. Firefox’s spellcheck refusal to believe misandry is a real thing:
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about the intersection of tech and web culture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.