2. Donald Judd’s “Untitled (Meter Box)” in your grandparent’s retirement home in Boca:
3. Jean-Michel Basquiat’s “Untitled (Skull)” in an airport Taco Bell:
5. Robert Rauschenberg’s “Erased de Kooning Drawing” in your old bedroom that your parents are turning into an office:
6. Norman Rockwell “Freedom from Want” in a fluorescent-lit conference room:
7. Leroy Neiman’s “Playboy Bunny” in an empty jail cell:
8. Dan Flavin’s “monument for V. Tatlin” in a commode:
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about the intersection of tech and web culture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.