1. For Worst Gig Ever, H. Jon Benjamin is asked to voice a series of imaginary characters. He does so, flawlessly.
Worst Gig Ever is a podcast hosted by Mike Pace and Geoff Garlock where guests are asked about their worst gig ever (duh). Now it’s a new weekly video series. Watch it!
2. Leonard DiGorgio (an Italian Jewish heir to a frozen pizza fortune who wears a satin ‘86 Mets jacket)
3. Fartdog, M.D. (a dog with a flatulence problem who is also a medical doctor)
4. Musky the Musk Ox (a magical pet who solves crimes and smells terrible)
5. The Most Boring Man In The World
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)