1. Wheel in a pile of snake on a gurney
2. Plop that snake down on the table
3. Unfurl the snake
4. Holy moly look at this snake
5. Get ready to dissect
6. Start cutting it open (you’ll need a few friends)
7. Eeeeewwwww snake eggs!!!
Pythons have become a serious problem in the Everglades. A population grown from escaped pet snakes has grown there, and they are threaten the delicate ecosystem. This snake was euthanized and will be displayed at the Florida Natural History Museum.
Pet snake owners - don’t let your snakes escape!
- NATO is sending boats to the Aegean Sea to try to help combat the migrant and refugee crisis.
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁