2. Girlhood to Womanhood paper plate (with “Pubery Rocks!” around the sides):
3. Party cups with “Self Respect” “Abstinence” and “Happy Menarch!”
4. Party favors bag:
5. If you’re attending a party, make sure to bring a “Puberty Happens” greeting card
6. And there’s party games! Puberty bingo:
7. “Pin the ovaries on the uterus” game:
8. Menstrual trivia:
9. “Puberty Marshmallow Mouth” game that teaches you puberty keywords:
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about the intersection of tech and web culture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈