1. Ah, zee film, it is zee beautiful art, mon cheri
According to the Walker Art Center’s blog:
Walker Open Field welcomes cat lovers (and challenges haters – c’mon, you know who you are) to openly release your cat-video-induced giggles and emotions that are otherwise muffled by computer screens and constrained by cubicles. Rejoice and be free like my favorite triumphant slow-motion kitten playing in the video below. Let’s transform this singular small screen viewing experience into a shared celebration with the larger-than-life projection of these silly clips out on the Open Field.
They’re currently accepting submissions for the August 30th festival - the deadline is July 30th, so send in your favorite cinemantic kitty moments now!
Here’s a few I’m submitting:
3. Cat Watching Cat Videos of Himself
4. Roomba Full of Kittens
6. Cat Goes Nuts on Apples
7. Cat Technology
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›