1. In 1966, Paul McCartney was decapitated in a car accident
3. Obviously not the same guy, right?
4. Different nose!
5. Different eyes
6. Different chin
The most common narrative includes the
following pieces of evidence: “He didn’t notice that the lights had
changed” (“A Day in the Life”) because he was busy watching the pretty
girl on the pavement (the eponymous meter maid of “Lovely Rita”) after
narrowly missing her dressed in blue (she’s said to be the blur on the
back of Abbey Road) jaywalking (“Blue Jay Way”). He then crashed into
a lamp-post (a car crash sound is heard in “Revolution 9” and “A Day
in the Life”). He was pronounced dead on a “Wednesday morning at 5
o’clock as the day begins” (“She’s Leaving Home”), and nobody found
out this because the news was withheld: “Wednesday morning papers
didn’t come” (“Lady Madonna”).
9. “Strawberry Fields” has a secret lyric “I buried Paul”
John Lennon sings it - can you hear it? Hint: it’s in your left speaker.
10. Hoax? It’s not hoax. That dude is DEAD.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."