2. Your mouth is watering just thinking about the warblers you’ll only see twice a year
3. You can’t wait to get out there and commune with some nature
5. When they excitedly tell you they saw a cardinal in their yard, you’re have to be like
“Oh, a CARDINAL, yes, that’s so cool! Nice work spotting it, thanks for taking a cellphone pic to show me.”
6. Or when they try to describe a black bird they saw at the beach and that’s clearly a cormorant
7. They don’t understand the feeling you get when you see a new bird for the first time
9. And you drive 2 hours to go see some random bird that never comes through your area
10. Then when you arrive, you just wait….. and wait…. and wait…..
And sometimes it’s just gone.