1. The slick coating on most surfaces left by chemtrails is constantly making you slip and fall.
2. Your children are taken away and raised by an entity known only as “The Shredder”.
3. When you attempt to obtain nourishment but your arms are too weakened to pour.
4. Being forced to fight to the death with your former loved ones over the scant resources left.
5. Attempting to seal up entry your home from marauding gangs of cannibal bandits.
6. Fleeing to the woods with your family after the virus has taken hold of the cities.
8. The fruitless attempts by scientists to sustain viable lifeforms to keep the planet alive.
9. The heart-shattering pain of losing the last memories of your loved ones before they all died in The Fire.
10. The relentless fighting for protective footwear once the Earth’s surface has turned to nails.
12. The drudgery of slicing up your family’s feedcube ration to last for a month.
13. Being sold into sexual slavery by the furry bear-like alien invaders.
15. When you’re the President and you get a call from the head of NASA saying an asteroid is headed for Earth and you spill your snacks.
18. When your wife reveals herself to be a leader in the Reptilian Army.
19. Realizing for the first time that the government’s food supply is people
20. Being unable to wash away the regret and guilt for the things you have done to survive.
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about the intersection of tech and web culture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".