9. The International Association for Bear Research and Management
11. Association for Astrological Networking
Yes, it’s for astrologists, as in psychics and fortune-tellers. Not scientists who study stars.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›