9. The International Association for Bear Research and Management
11. Association for Astrological Networking
Yes, it’s for astrologists, as in psychics and fortune-tellers. Not scientists who study stars.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›