2. When your robe starts to smell funky and you’re like “omg”
3. When your mom prays to the spirits for you to come to dinner
5. Ugh, fuck you dad
Matt Cardy / Getty Images
6. When the high priest calls for a human sacrifice of threefold death
9. When your dad makes you carry these dumb heavy rocks for his stupid solstice ritual
12. Chillin’ out after school by the ‘henge, smoking cloves with your buddies
Katie Notopoulos is a senior editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Notopoulos writes about the intersection of tech and web culture.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.