1. This is Crumpet.
Crumpet is a smooth coat Brussells Griffon, for all you Westminster Dog Show judges out there.
2. This is Crumpet as E.T.
Crumpet’s owner, Paul Wallace, has been creating these delightful photoshops of his pooch for Instagram. “Sometimes her Instagram posts are related to stories in the news, but more often i’ll just get a thought like, “Crumpet looks a bit like E.T.,” he explains.
He has a day job at an advertising agency, but finds time to slack off [note to Paul’s boss: please don’t fire him]. “I try to limit myself to 10 minutes per Crumpet image, but sometimes I get carried away and burn up a few hours,” he admits. “It’s a bit embarrassing I suppose. Or not.”
14. LOOK AT THIS FREAKING FACE ARE YOU SCREAMING YET? I’M SCREAMING
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️