2. But still, there is that chunk of time every few days, or maybe everyday, when you find yourself there anyway.
3. You’re not even HAPPY about it. You just feel like you should check in.
5. Let’s just scroll back through the news feed for a while. There could be something good back there.
7. And there’s a photo album from a high school reunion. You were DEFINITELY right about deciding not to go.
8. Hmm, what else is new? A surprising number of people report feeling truly blessed.
9. Your coupled friends are still tagging each other in their statuses.
10. …and posting pictures of the flowers they gave to/got from each other.
11. Isn’t it INteresting to see who writes happy birthday on each other’s walls (when they didn’t write it on YOURS)?
16. You should NOT have gone that far back on your ex’s profile. This is NOT HELPING.
Editor, Ghost Hunter, Ufologist
Contact Katie Heaney at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.