4. So you decide to send a little text message. Just to say hi.
5. And when your crush responds, it’s the single best 10 seconds of your life.
6. Your text back-and-forth consumes the next hour at least, no matter where you are and what you’re (supposed to be) doing.
7. But eventually you send a message that goes un-responded to.
UGHGHGHGHGH, it was a JOKE
9. Who even IS this person, and why are you always getting crushes on the most terrible ones?
14. You try to accept it. You’ve said “lol” at people you like before!! It’s no big deal. Nbd.
15. Eventually you decide you don’t care. Or you’re pretending you don’t.
16. But then…HOURS later, AGAIN, you get another text from this person??
17. It’s kind of a stupid message, to be honest.
18. But then it’s followed with, like, a smiley face or something. And you can’t help it. You’re reduced to this:
20. You know this is all going to happen again tomorrow.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›