5. And when your crush responds, it’s the single best 10 seconds of your life.
6. Your text back-and-forth consumes the next hour at least, no matter where you are and what you’re (supposed to be) doing.
7. But eventually you send a message that goes un-responded to.
UGHGHGHGHGH, it was a JOKE
9. Who even IS this person, and why are you always getting crushes on the most terrible ones?
14. You try to accept it. You’ve said “lol” at people you like before!! It’s no big deal. Nbd.
15. Eventually you decide you don’t care. Or you’re pretending you don’t.
16. But then…HOURS later, AGAIN, you get another text from this person??
18. But then it’s followed with, like, a smiley face or something. And you can’t help it. You’re reduced to this:
Editor, Ghost Hunter, Ufologist
Contact Katie Heaney at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.